Hi, I am Deniz.
What am I doing?
Studying Master’s in Computer Science at Stanford University, specializing in Human-Computer Interaction and Artificial Intelligence.
What did I do?
I am currently focusing my education on learning more machine learning, natural language processing, and some human-computer interaction.
What do I do in my spare time?
- Windsurfing: I used to windsurf in Alaçatı, Turkey every summer for one month. Now I occasionally windsurf in the bay in Berkeley. I’m still not used to the cold water! Here is a picture of me windsurfing.
- Swimming: I swim at Stanford Master’s Swimming.
- DJing and music production: I love all kinds of music. I have recently started producing music using Ableton Live. Here is my DJ website.
- Traveling. This past summer, I traveled to Copenhagen, and the cities (Oslo, Bergen, Stavenger) and the fyords of Norway with my family and friends. I also traveled to Zurich, Amsterdam, Strasbourg, Black Forest, and many German cities (Kiel, Speyer, Heidelberg, Rudesheim, Mainz, Coblenz, Cologne) with my grandmother!
- Building various websites, devices and programs
What do I want to do?
I like to build things and solve problems. I am also passionate about entrepreneurship.